Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clean Microwave

So I'm not going to have access to a computer for about 3 days so I'm going to just do a quick post on my pinterest find.

I love a clean microwave. It makes me feel accomplished when something that is behind a closed door is clean, unlike my closet that looks like a monkey went bananas in it.

I recently found a pin about a quick way to clean your microwave with only two ingredients. 1) vinegar 2) water.

Perfect I had both a 5 minutes to spare. I filled a measuring glass with 1 1/2 cup of water and 1/2cup of vinegar, set it in the microwave, closed the door, turned microwave on for 5min and went on to another chore.

I came back pulled the glass out CAUTION-use a towel to grab glass, will be HOT! Took a wet wash cloth and wiped every bit of the mess out. Seriously 6minutes and I had a clean microwave.

I would totally give credit to the lady who pinned this but I just looked at the comment section and went from there. Once I find the original blog I'll post my credits but for now thank you pinterest you have made my house one step closer to being clean!

Happy Tuesday friends!!

9 comments:

  1. I tried this on my microwave and it did not work at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Steph, try just using vinegar. The last time I did this I forgot and just put in 1 1/2cup of vinegar and it worked great again! :/ A little strong but it cleaned it well!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply put a bowl filled with water and a little bit of vinegar in the microwave for a couple of minutes (3 minutes sufficed pour moi). Carefully take the bowl out and wipe down your microwave. No scrubbing required! It seriously was so easy and is my new favorite way to clean the microwave. Not like I really had a favorite way before, but you get it, right? Right.


    Mattress Cleaning Brisbane | Upholstery Cleaning Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to clean my micro. Thanks for the reminder! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. this will make my microwave look like brand new!!! thanks Melanie! new follower too
    check out my blog www.amyleetales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just cleaned my microwave, and it looks brand spankin' new! I came across this post on Pinterest, and I'm very glad that I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried this five minutes ago. It worked well!

    ReplyDelete